Transcat Cat Door White Instructions
The versatile Transcat Cat Door White can be installed in glass or wood. The overall flap size of the Transcat Cat Door White is smaller. It cannot be upgraded to an electronic cat door.
To install in a glass window or door
A circular hole is simply cut by a competent glazier and your Transcat fitted in the following manner:
- The hole in the glass should be cut 223mm (8¾”) in diameter.
- The two main parts of the Cat Door are then clamped with the glass between. Use the shorter of the screws supplied. IMPORTANT! Assemble the door so that the frame with the flap is on the inside
- Use a manual screw driver to tighten the screws. Do not over tighten to prevent unnecessary stress being placed on the glass. This is sufficient to hold the door.
To install in a wooden panel or door
This Transcat Cat Door is designed to be installed into wooden panels up to 38mm (1½”) thick.
- Mark and cut out a square 185mm x 185mm (7¼”)
Tip - Decide where you want the bottom of the Cat Door to go i.e. the level that you want your cat to step through. Then draw a straight horizontal line. Either use a level or draw you line parallel to something else that is horizontal. This line can be the starting point for marking the cut out.
- The two main parts of the Cat Door are then clamped with the wooden panel between. Use the longer of the screws supplied.
IMPORTANT! Assemble the door so that the frame with the flap is on the inside.
Here is what some of our customer are saying about our doors -
Hi We have an clear Transcat Cat Door which has been fantastic for our miniature dog
I'm so appreciative of your help with this, the cat is absolutely loving being able to come in and out as she pleases all day. Thank you so so much!!
Hi, I had a transcat door installed 3 years ago. We love it
I can't find anything visually acceptable in the UK, but then I found your Transcat Dog flap online, which is ideal!
Hi We have one of your awesome dog doors for our oversized cat
Hi, I have had a Transact cat door for many years and very happy with it.
I recently installed a Transcat pet door into my own house and was impressed with the quality of the product
Your doors are great and no one sells anything like it in the UK
Hello! I am interested in finding out where I can buy your dog doors . . a friend has one and my dog loves it!
Thank you for your reply. I love your door.