Transcat Clear Cat door
Electronic Upgrade Unit
Magnet and Magnet holder (black)
This high quality cat door is made from tough polycarbonate and can be installed into glass and other materials. It installs quickly and easily and can fit almost any interior or exterior door but we do recommend using a tradesman to install the door. The hole should be cut at 267mm in single pane glass or 275mm in double glazing. The door has magnetic catches to restrict the flaps from flapping unnecessarily.
If you have a large cat, please check that your cat will fit through the door.
- Easy to use built in four way locking mechanism which can be used in conjunction with the selective entry.
- Attractive yet sturdy with transparent flap.
- Will fit most ranch slider type doors.
- Spare parts available.
- Made in New Zealand.
The Transcat Electronic Upgrade unit allows your cat to enter while leaving unwanted cats outside. Your cat wears a magnet on their collar and the unit senses when your cat is close and releases the door allowing them to get in and out. The unit is fitted to the Transcat cat door and additional magnets are also available.
- Full instructions supplied.
- Takes 4 x Alkaline AA batteries (not supplied).
- Comes with one magnet and magnet holder (black).
- Two year warranty
- Made in New Zealand
Transcat Selective Entry Cat Door - Black Magnet Level 1- Thank you for your support of a NZ business. Please be aware that there may be delays in delivery.
- Brands Transcat
- Product Code: EDB-010
- Availability: In Stock